Tubestation is a versatile data/power and cable management system that neatly and elegantly delivers power and connectivity wherever you need it, while also providing flexible structure that can be utilised to create a workstation in any area of the office.
Created by Icon, our patented design for Tubestation was borne out of a simple desire to make the delivery of power and data more accessible, without having to rummage under the desk every time you needed to plug something in.
Tubestation is designed to work together with a number of accessories to create a highly functional platform to help define your workspace. Specifying Tubestation is so simple and it has hundreds of uses in the office – and beyond. All it takes is a little imagination to understand how Tubestation could work for you.
- 160mm diameter
- Robust stove powder coated aluminium construction.
- 1200mm height as standard. Bespoke sizes available on request.
- Worldwide electrical socket types available.
- Conforms to BS6396, UL/CSA 60950, EN60950 & CE Standards.
- Integral screen fixing interface as standard.
- Base cover to eliminate trip hazards.
- Add-ons include: flat screen monitor supports, CPU holders, supports for video conferencing and AV monitors, worktops, lights and screen systems.
- Designed and manufactured in the UK to BS5733. Patent number: GB246546.
- Power supply and data cabling (CAT 5E, CAT 6 and CAT 7) built in.