Blades - Stitch
Individual blades provide a simple aesthetic alternative to systems screens. If you don't need to link screens together or hang anything from them, blades could be just the thing for you. Blades are perfect for touchdown areas or hot desking where functionality of the screen is less important.
Stitch blades are our beautiful hand upholstered 32mm fabric screens. These luxurious blades are available in a plethora of different colours to suit your design. Stitch is available in eight fabrics, two stitch styles, three edging colours and two thread colours as standard. However, should you fancy something different, bespoke solutions are also available on request.
- 32mm profile.
- 50mm radius to all four corners.
- Standard sizes are 400mm high by 780mm, 980mm, 1180mm, 1380mm, 1580mm or 1780mm wide.
- Alternate dimensions are available upon request.
- Also available as a freestanding screen.
- Made from 26mm core bonded with 5mm foam to both sides
- Choice of two standard stitch details: rib or wave. Bespoke stitch details are available upon request.
- Two standard stitch colours: black and white. Others available upon request.
- Edge trim is available in a choice of 3 colours as standard – Camira Blazer Silverdale, Silcoates and Napier. Other colours available POA.
- Acoustic version available